Cell Line Custom Development
EuroscreenFast offers you the possibility to benefit from our extensive cell line and assay development expertise to custom-engineer the tools expressing your target of choice, validated for functional or binding assay.
Our fully-integrated offer includes:
- target sequence cloning in our high-copy bicistronic expression vector
- transfection in the most appropriate host cell
- selection of stable pool or clonal selection
- characterization of the cell line using one of our available functional or binding readout
- cell line can be transferred
Orthologue GPCR cell line development
Rhesus monkey CCR2 cell line development and characterization using an Aequorin (calcium) functional assay. Cell line was further validated in a binding assay.
|Reference Compound||Human CCR2||Monkey CCR2|
|MCP-1 EC50 (nM)||1.4||2.1|
|RS102895 IC50 (nM)||185||248|
Non-GPCR cell line development
Transient Receptor Potential channel TRPA1 cell line was developed and characterized using an Aequorin (calcium) functional assay. Other non-GPCR targets include receptor tyrosine kinases (EGFR), ion channels (TRPV1, GRIN1), Sigma receptors (SigmaR1), enzymes (SRD5a)…
We have successfully developed cell lines in these backgrounds:
- we’d love to try new ones….
If you can't find what you are looking for in our catalogue, let us know and we'll figure out how to develop it!