WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice applies to the processing of data related to the use of https://www.euroscreenfast.com/ website.
Epics Therapeutics SA and its business unit Euroscreen Fast (hereinafter “Epics”) as the Controller of the personal data has committed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and all applicable laws and regulations regarding data protection. Epics wants to make sure that you understand what personal information is collected about you, how your personal information is used and how it is kept safe.
1. What personal data do we collect?
When you voluntarily provide us with the below-mentioned information through our website or any other information channel, including via our email addresses referenced on our website, the personal data provided by you will be used only for the purpose of responding to:
- your query or your request for information;
- your request for a quote;
- your job application.
The personal data we process about you may include:
- for the requests of information: email address and any information that you voluntary provide us;
- to get a quote: name, surname, email address, company, phone number and country;
- to apply for a job: contact details, CV, covering letter.
2. How do we use your personal information?
Your personal data are processed to ensure the management of requests received via our website or via the email addresses of contact.
3. On what basis do we use your personal data?
We only process Website visitors’ personal data to the extent it is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests in order to answer visitors’ queries and job application requests. Website visitors can obtain further information on our legitimate interests, and how we have balanced them against data subject’s rights and freedoms, by contacting us using the details below.
4. How long will we keep your personal information?
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
5. Data sharing
Epics doesn’t sell, trade, or otherwise transfer the information provided through the website to outside parties.
In the event that Epics is required to transfer personal data to recipients outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), it will protect the data in accordance with Data Protection Laws. If the personal data are transferred to countries that have not been recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection, Epics will put in place contractual safeguards to protect the data (e.g., EU Standard Contractual Clauses “SCCs” to the extent it constitutes a valid mechanism of transfer under Chapter V of GDPR).
6. How do we protect your information?
Epics treats your personal data in a confidential manner and uses at least the same level of care in safeguarding your personal data that it uses with its own confidential information of similar nature.
Your personal data are contained behind secured networks and are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
7. Your rights
According to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- Access. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and, when it is the case, all necessary information to make the processing transparent.
- Rectification. You have the right to require rectification of inaccurate data about you.
- Erasure. You have the right to require deletion of your personal data.
- Restrict processing. You have the right to restrict processing of data under certain specified circumstances.
- Object to processing. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your data.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by contacting our Data Protection Officer (see contact details below).
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority or to the Data Protection Authority where the alleged infringement took place.
- Epics Therapeutics SA
- 47 Rue Adrienne Bolland
- 6041 Gosselies
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +32 71 348 500
Data Protection Officer
Belgian Data Protection Authority
- Rue de la Presse, 35 à 1000 Bruxelles
- Tel.: +32 2 274 48 00
- Fax +32 2 274 48 35
- email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be
Epics would like to point out that this website may contain hyperlinks and other references to other websites, which are provided for your information only. These sites are neither managed nor controlled by Epics. Epics declines all responsibility for any inappropriate, illegitimate or illegal content on the hyperlinks as well as for any damage that may result from their consultation. The activation of these links is the responsibility of the user. However, Epics advise you to consult the privacy notice and the cookie notice of the site concerned.